Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Reflection

It is very apropos that this word should be the photo of the day after the US election. I have been doing much reflection today about the results, what this means for our country, and where we go from here. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I also had a very busy week in San Francisco at a work conference. I have been reflecting on what I heard, learned and aim to do when I return to my office tomorrow. Much reflection indeed.

This morning I boarded the plane and sat down in my seat on the first leg home. I reached for my iPod as I always do, and then I noticed my reflection. And the photo today presented itself to me.


Some days the photo is planned and other days it just surfaces in a way I never would have thought. That's the really cool thing about this challenge. I look at the world through the lens of the challenge! If the word prompt is red, that color jumps out at me wherever I am. If the prompt is angle, I see angles in places I never noticed angles before. You get the idea.

I really encourage you to give the challenge a try. It's OK if you don't make it through the month. Just pick up again when you can. There are no hard and fast rules. It's all for fun. I always post the list in my menu to the right. If you click on the picture, it will take you to Fat Mum Slim's blog. She has a list of suggestions for each day.

So... will you join me in the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...