Wednesday, November 7, 2012

San Francisco

I had a wonderful week in San Francisco. The work conference was great. I learned a lot, met some great people, reconnected with friends, and started my term as a national chair. Whew! Jammed packed week.

But I also had some time for fun... the weather was so perfect! I took a long walk up to Coit Tower. The views from there are just magnificent!


My photo a day pal, Nina, and her friend, Cathy, took me to the dry creek valley for some wine tasting. We visited two wineries... Amista and Murphy-Goode tasting room in Healdsburg. Lovely scenery and even better wine.


And then I took some photos while crossing the Golden Gate Bridge. Look at that blue sky!! It really was a fantastic week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...