Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cartoon Camera

Another photo editing app! I think I'm getting addicted to these. There certainly are a lot of choices. Today I discovered Cartoon Camera for Android that creates cartoons and sketches with your camera. It puts you right into live mode where you can see the world through the filter. You can use front/rear camera, enable/disable flash, and adjust the color and sensitivity. The free version gives you six filters to use (cartoon, color drawing, sepia, white strokes, dark strokes, and colored edges) and no ads. You can unlock six more filters by upgrading to the pro app (they tease you with them on the free version).  I'm going to wait a while before I consider upgrading. You can't beat free.


So easy to use. I could have a lot of fun with this app.  It's like stepping inside of an A-Ha video! And if you have no clue what I'm talking about (sigh...), then click on the link.

Take on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...