Thursday, July 26, 2012

day 26. sunshine

I found it quite ironic that after days and days of constant sunshine... it decided to rain today. Not that I'm complaining about rain. We NEED rain. We need MORE rain. But today's photo prompt was sunshine, and I found that to be both hilarious and slightly frustrating. I really didn't want to dig in the archives for a picture of sunshine. It's the middle of summer for crying out loud. Anyway... the sun did shine today, but I waited until the sun was setting to take my photo.

I went for a drive down the back country roads this evening. I had my windows rolled down, the wind blowing through my hair, and sang Jason Aldean at the top of my lungs! That's a good time, folks. Reminded me of living in a small town with plenty of roads and not many people. I like solitude when I have a lot on my mind. That drive was just what I needed.

And on the way back home, I pulled over to the side of the road and took this picture of the sun setting behind some wild flowers.

Success.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...