Monday, July 2, 2012

day 2. busy

The photo of the day prompt today was busy... and it was also the word of the day! It was a day full of errands and cleaning the house. But first the photo of the day...

Busy on the treadmill.
I love being on vacation.  I can sleep in (one of my favorite things to do), enjoy my coffee, and workout when I want! I would love to be able to workout at 11:00 AM every day. Really. I'm not a morning person. I have sleepy eyes and heavy legs in the morning. My peak time is definitely MID morning. This is when I get the most done during the day and when I prefer to workout... when I'm not at my job. Take advantage when you can!

Later in the afternoon, my daughter and I got our hair cut. Don't you just love getting your haircut? Better yet, don't you just love getting your hair washed by someone else??? The head massage is definitely worth it. And I feel completely pampered afterwards. Happiness is definitely a fresh hair cut. 

Busy getting beautiful.

Lastly, we're busy packing! Time to go to the lake for the Fourth of July holiday. I am soooo looking forward to some sunning and swimming and not being so busy. Aren't you?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...