Monday, July 9, 2012

day 9. big

Great photo of the day prompt today! BIG could be interpreted numerous ways, so the pictures have been fun to see. Search for the tag #photoadayjuly if you're on Instagram to see a few posts.

For me, I immediately thought of my BIG trip to Nashville this June. 

Photo of the Day - BIG (guitar at the Grand Ole Opry)
I had a BIG birthday this year.  I turned 40. So I wanted to do something BIG to celebrate. My sister and I have always wanted to go to the CMA Music Festival in Nashville. It's been on the bucket list for a while. We are BIG fans of Country Music, and Music Fest is the BIG party of the year for fans. This year seemed like the perfect year to go. 

So we purchased our tickets and off we went on our BIG adventure.

BIG Superman Statue, Metropolis, IL
BIG and Rich outside Bridgestone Arena for the CMT Music Awards

Our BIG tickets for the shuttle and concerts.

BIG name artists at LP Field for four nights.
We had the best time ever. Great memories were made that I'll never forget. 
It was BIG fun, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...