Sunday, July 15, 2012

We All Scream for Ice Cream!

July is national ice cream month. The third Sunday of the month, which would be today, is national ice cream day. According to Wikipedia, Ronald Reagan made these designations in 1984. This is one holiday that has my full support. I love ice cream... vanilla ice cream melting on warm peach cobbler, mint chocolate chip ice cream next to chocolate birthday cake, or homemade ice cream on the Fourth of July. Good memories go with ice cream. Ice cream just makes you smile.

My favorite flavor of ice cream has always been Rocky Road - chocolate ice cream, nuts and marshmallows. A fantastic combination!



Sarah McLachlan has a song titled "Ice Cream".  She sings "your love is better than ice cream, better than anything else that I've tried". 

That, my friends, would be the ultimate compliment.

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...