Saturday, September 1, 2012

day 1. You, Now



I should be at The Zou right now. But I'm not... My daughter is sick. Like throwing up sick. Not what I wanted to wake up to today for sure. She's feeling better now but is very tired. So we're staying home.

Yeah, I'm completely bummed. It's the first game of the season. I love football. And I wish I was there... but I will make the most of it. Let's look at the bright side.

1. I can drink beer ALL through the game.
2. I can "go out and back in" at halftime.
3. I can eat my wonderful ribs without any flies bothering me.
4. I can watch another game (Bama vs. Michigan) while listening to Mike Kelly call the Mizzou game.
5. I can snuggle with my daughter.

It could be a whole lot worse. I could be the sick one (really hoping that doesn't happen). And there will be another game. And you better believe I will be there.

MIZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...