Wednesday, September 12, 2012

day 12. Together

There are three things in this life in which I love to indulge...
  1. Chocolate
  2. Coffee
  3. Beer
So when I find it all rolled into one? You know... together? My friends, that's cause for celebration! Behold, Founder's Breakfast Stout!


First, I must say you have to love coffee to love this beer.... and if you've been reading for a while, you know that I do! You can smell the aroma immediately upon opening the bottle. It's brewed with Sumatra and Kona coffee and imported bitter chocolate. The addition of oatmeal gives it a smooth and velvety mouthfeel. It is simply exceptional. But do NOT drink it right out of the fridge. For maximum enjoyment, let it warm up to cellar temperature. Just trust me on this one.

So to sum it all up... coffee up front and on the finish, just the right amount of bitter, and velvety smooth.

If we ever have an early football game this year and it's a breakfast-style tailgate, I am totally bringing this beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...