Saturday, September 15, 2012

day 15. First Thing You See


I took this photo prompt literally and thought about what I usually see first thing in the morning. As I have written before, I have really terrible eyesight. I have worn corrective lenses since I was about nine years old. I prefer to wear contacts during the day, but first thing in the morning... I'm hunting for my glasses. I don't see much of anything until they go on my face. 

So this is what I see in the morning... my bedroom windows coming into focus as I'm putting on my glasses.

What's the first thing you see?

2 comments:

  1. Cheri, I think about this picture all the time. It has really stuck with me. Like I said, you are incredibly talented & creative!!!
    -Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate your comments so much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...