Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Summary - a month of photos

September was a jammed packed month. Mizzou football season began. Soccer games on Saturdays. The weather started cooling off. Fall is here! And the leaves are now starting to turn. It's my happiest time of the year. Good memories for September.

Here's a look back through photo a day... did it fly by fast for you too?


I wonder what October will bring? The photo a day prompts will be challenging, but that's also what makes it fun. Here's the list:



Some seem similar to recent prompts. Others are completely different. Emotion, weather, landscape, and shadow have already got me thinking. I look forward to sharing more of my life with you through pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...