Monday, September 10, 2012

day 10. Black and White

I adore black and white photography. Ansel Adams is one of my favorite photographers. So with this topic, I couldn't post only one photo.

I love the brilliant colors in flowers, but sometimes they are just as striking with their color removed.

hint of lavender

actual color is bright pink

this flower is actually red

I had a lot of fun experimenting with this topic. I found it very difficult to visualize a subject with the color removed. Lighting and texture were very important. I changed my camera setting to black and white so I could instantly see what it would look like. Isn't digital photography great? And once again, all of these photos were taken with my phone using an app called Camera 360. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...