Thursday, September 6, 2012

day 6. Every Day


Coffee.  Every day it's in my cup.

Do you know what's great about this time of year? Cool nights, football, fall colors, and Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks! And yesterday, Living Social was offering a $10 Starbucks gift card for $5. What?!? Heckuva deal! I took advantage of that in a hurry. I will be enjoying my first Pumpkin Spice Latte very soon.

Quite possibly tomorrow.

I've written about my love for coffee on here before. Ode to the Bean is a poem dedicated to my daily cup of joe. And in Coffee Morning, I wrote about a tragic morning when my electricity went out just when I was about to brew my first cup... not good. I made a necessary trip to Starbucks. Because not only do I love the smell and taste of coffee, I really do have trouble functioning without it.

So every day, I stay caffeinated for your own protection.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...