Thursday, September 27, 2012

day 27. Love / Hate

This photo a day topic was easy for me....and fun. As a Mizzou Tiger, I LOVE to HATE the kansas jayhawks!


Mizzou may not be in the same conference with kansas any longer, but that doesn't mean I can't still hate on the jayhawks. This is a rivalry that dates back to the Civil War, so I don't see it dying any time soon.

Let's enjoy a few jokes at their expense...

Q. How do you keep jayhawks out of your yard?
A. Put up a goal post.

A man walks into a store and says, "I would like a yellow hat, red pants, blue sweater, and white shoes." The clerk says, "Are you a Jayhawk fan?" "Yes," replies the man. "How did you guess? By the color combination?" "No," answers the clerk. "This is a hardware store."

Q. How do you get a jayhawk off your porch?
A. Pay him for the pizza.

A jayhawk, a Tiger, a Cornhusker, and a Longhorn are all climbing a mountain. They get to the top of the mountain and the Cornhusker says, "I do this for the University of Nebraska," and he jumps off the mountain. Then the Longhorn says, "I do this for the University of Texas," and he jumps off the mountain. Then the Mizzou fan says, "I do this for the world," and he pushes the jayhawk off the mountain.

Q. How many kU freshmen does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. None. That's a sophomore class.

A Mizzou Grad and a kU grad are flying behind enemy lines when their plane gets shot down. They are captured by the enemy and are granted one last wish before their execution. The kU grad says, "I would like to hear Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk, one last time." The Mizzou grad says "Shoot me first!!!"

And no, I do not capitalize kansas because it is neither a proper name nor a proper place.

M I Z!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...